[VNET] valentina sql

Marcus Bointon marcus at synchromedia.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 23:44:54 CST 2004

on 14/3/04 22:42, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

>> Hi Geraint,
>>
>> You can use ValentinaEscapeString()

I'm on the other end of this project, accepting databases created with this
.NET tool in V4MD. The problem we're having is that the "normal"
ValentinaEscapeString doesn't quite do enough, and the "regex" escape does a
bit too much. The problem is that we have strings containing both double and
single quotes. As far as I can see, Valentina does automatically unescape
both quote types on retrieval, but not other chars such as ( and ). Before I
write a lingo unescape function, is there something I've missed that could
do it for me?

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture