Format version problem

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 23 20:09:26 CST 2004

On 3/23/04 7:05 PM, "Francesco Cosoleto" <francesco.cosoleto at libero.it>
wrote:

> Macromedia Director is previous software used to browse Valentina database
> data, my working enviroment is C.
>
> Really DataBase_Dump() with SQL option don't write.  I get "VarChar field
> corrupted" error. This is the problem. I have seen that error occur with
> Field_GetString() also. But with Valentina for Macintosh (MC680x0
> executable) databases seem work fine in every occurence.

Also,

Do you work on MAC?

With CodeWarrior?

Your app create new empty db and fill records?
Then do something with records?
Can you send something that reproduce?

Have you run C SDK examples?
Does they work for you?
If yes then compare your code to example code.

How good you know C?

And please be more fast in answers, because when it takes few days
I can forget previous discussion.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com