Format version problem

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 23 20:06:45 CST 2004

On 3/23/04 7:05 PM, "Francesco Cosoleto" <francesco.cosoleto at libero.it>
wrote:

Hi Francesco,

> Macromedia Director is previous software used to browse Valentina database
> data, my working enviroment is C.

Aha,

Question: in C you create new database
    or you try work with existed db made by V4MD?

If you work with existed db you should understand that V4MD have Director
specific SetMedia() function which save data that only DIRECTOR can read.

> Really DataBase_Dump() with SQL option don't write.  I get "VarChar field
> corrupted" error. This is the problem. I have seen that error occur with
> Field_GetString() also. But with Valentina for Macintosh (MC680x0
> executable) databases seem work fine in every occurence.

Well, please try open this db by VAPP or Valentina Studio and do dump from
there.

Also make DIAGNOSE of your db. May be your db is corrupted.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com