SQL way of getting last recID

James Kleinschmidt jkleins at shentel.net
Sat Mar 20 10:58:30 CST 2004

If that is the case what is a good strategy for saving a new record in
SQL form to the database and maintaining some way of calling that same
record back. Is there a base object method I can use or can I use that
only if I save the record with the base object method? Do I need to
just navigate to the last record and get the recID? Will this always be
the one just added with the SQL command?

On Mar 19, 2004, at 4:31 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> It seems know.
>
> We need invent something.
>
> You have ideas What syntax we can use for this?

v=SQLSelect(LastRecID(tableName))

Thanks,

Jim