Format version problem

Francesco Cosoleto francesco.cosoleto at libero.it
Tue Mar 16 17:10:43 CST 2004

Hi,

I am a university student testing Valentina by C SDK for WindowxXP. It is
good software but I don't succeed in using with my important Valentina
databases, I think that not fully support older format.

There are errors in reading tables, the names matching 10 times of 12
("January", "February" change into "user_data-> main %p," "p`@"), but above
all not read none varchar fields correctly.

I have searched for solution everywhere. Experimented problems with the ODBC
Import/Export Utility because of a bug in GUI.

Please, does a older version of C SDK exist or a knowledge to read strings
of variable lenght?

Databases work correctly with V4MD.x32 Ver. 1.8.5.0.
Tested with GNU C Compiler and Borland C++.
A example VDB: http//cosoleto.free.fr/1992.vdb

--
Francesco Cosoleto