Updated application to 5.5

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 3 11:52:37 CST 2004

on 3/1/04 10:43 PM, Kirk Clendinning at kirk at lensart.com wrote:

> I've set up the application for 5.5 now and used today's client. The
> application runs better.
>
> My first request would be to have an error return from the call:
> ValentinaServer.OpenSession

Kirk,

I have look, your project works fine now!

Please remind me: if I must do something for you?
   or you have workaround.

Just I do not want add now into Vserver the ErrNumber property.

In the 2.0 we will get errors based on Exceptions.

Right now you can get error from Vserver using ANY Vdatabase object!

You can make dummy db object for now

    dummy = new Vdatabase()

And use its dummy.errNumber

Let me know