[V4RB] a60 base object trouble

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Mon Mar 1 22:06:03 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan et al,

Upon switching to 2.0a60 I have the following problem:

Baseobject.name property has no value. I set the name in the
constructor, refer to it frequently (I have a subclass of vBaseObject
that generates sql query by inserting the name value of the particular
subclass for a given table).

Anyway, with a60 the app crashes with "no table" error because I have a
sql string that includes NO table name (should have been provided by
the base object). Investigating in the debugger shows that no base
objects have a value for NAME.

Help!

Robert Nichols
robert at formworkdesign.com