Database lost all data V4RB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 15 12:00:30 CDT 2004

On 6/15/04 11:52 AM, "Cindy Brown" <cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com> wrote:

> Ruslan, there really is NO WAY for the client to delete the records
> themselves. There are about 15 base objects in this database and all but 2
> are completely empty. One of these alone had about 30,000 records and this
> base object CANNOT be deleted with a delete all as I have no options of
> deleting all records in any of the base objects.

Try to open db in hexedit.
Do you see just ZEROs in 8MB file or you see records ?

I can assume such case:
    records are in table, but counter in table header is zero.

This also must never happens in Valentina and there is no legal way to get
this.

Cindy all this really looks like mystery.
I really have no idea how it is possible to get FINE db with no records.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com