Database lost all data V4RB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 15 11:41:21 CDT 2004

On 6/15/04 11:32 AM, "Cindy Brown" <cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com> wrote:

> And it doesn't matter if the diagnose says the db is okay. They have no
> data. I can try and resurrect files that are corrupt but I can't bring back
> data. And what do I say to the client who has just lost all their work?

    Make backups -- standard rule.

Cindy, I cannot say that db is corrupted!

Corrupted this is when everything is broken, then diagnose will see that.
But in your case ALL IS RIGHT. Yes?

I think this can happens only and only if your app have execute delete
records.

How long they have work?
If just few minutes then may be all they data was in cache RAM ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com