[V4WS] UPDATE...WHERE problem

Richard Altenburg valentina at brainchild.nl
Fri Jun 11 15:52:48 CDT 2004

On 11-06-2004 15:09, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Again, I need project in sources to read what you are doing and how.
> Most probably I will need redo it in Director to debug on windows.
>
> So please please please: as simple as possible,
>    in ideal: open db, do one command, -> problem.

Yeah, that would be ideal, but impossible.

I already had something simple, but way too much still, so tomorrow I will
try to find time to create a simple version that does not communicatie with
the Usenet (the real one does this all the time, you know).

So instead of receiving data from Usenet and putting it in the database, I
will create a file on disk a button on-screen to start the import and show
the bug.

Thanks for helping me. Without a solution, our product can no longer be sold
on Windows, so it is already costing me enough money and most of all my
clients are not happy because they want to use the new version soon.

We'll fix it, I guess...

--

Richard Altenburg

Brainchild        <http://www.brainchild.nl/>