[V4RB] Updating index of newly imported records seems to fail for me

Richard Altenburg valentina at brainchild.nl
Sat Jun 5 12:39:35 CDT 2004

On 05-06-2004 00:09, "Richard Altenburg" <valentina at brainchild.nl> wrote:

> Searching for all records that have an empty ServerURL, and setting them to
> the current ServerURL, returns 0 (zero) records affected on Windows all the
> time.

I changed my code, and now I add the ServerURL to the text file that I
import, for every record. So once I import this, there is not only a
GroupName in every record, but also the right ServerURL.

And still, when I do a SELECT on this ServerURL, I get no records returned.

All SQL operations before the ImportText work OK (like deleting the old
records), but every SQL operation after the ImportText fails.

Seems like a bug alright...