[V4RB] Updating index of newly imported records seems to fail for me

Richard Altenburg valentina at brainchild.nl
Sat Jun 5 11:24:09 CDT 2004

On 05-06-2004 07:43, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Richard, do you use VarChar field?

Yes, both the ServerURL and GroupName fields are VarChar(504) ones.

> Do you ___copy___ db files __created__ on MAC to WIN ?

Nope, the Windows version of our software creates its own database on its
own platform, no copying from one to the other is done.

> If yes, then may be you are affected by bug which was fixed 10 days ago.
> If yes, then I will send you new build, or better upload it.

You may send it, and I will try, but I have only 24 hours left to solve all
issues, and this valentina thing bugs me most. This way, I can not release
on Windows tomorrow, and that would be a major pain :-(