Valentina Server Connections batch purchase

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jun 2 12:07:14 CDT 2004

On 6/2/04 11:52 AM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:

>> We have 2 different license:
>>
>> A) Valentina Server Office.
>>    Price is per each computer.
>>
>> B) Valentina embedded Server.
>>    FREE for 5 connections installation.
>>    additional payment for additional connections.
>>    and 20% discount on re-sale of Valentina Office Server
>>
>> So first of all I think it is not very correct compare connections in both
>> licenses.
>
> Does this mean that our clients using our embedded server application can't
> buy/use Valentina Office Server connections bought directly from you?

Well, they cannot just buy upgrade 5->25

It works in this way technically:

    Vserver
        your_embedded_license_file
        your_additional_connections_file1
        your_additional_connections_filen
            // it is possible have them several
            // Vserver will sum them all.

Note that your embedded license file, and YOUR connections files will be
signed by YOUR signature.

This is because we do not want that Vserver embedded into your app was used
as normal Vserver which can do any task. Embedded Vserver will work only
with your app.

User CAN buy from us or from YOU (with 20% discount) Vserver Office.
Then user get new file

        license_win

Which is not already embedded.

Then user can get (again from us or from your resale) upgrade to 250
connections or unlimited.

User may want buy Office Vserver ONLY and ONLY if he really want /250, /500
or unlimited server.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com