Encryption and Win32

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 29 19:11:49 CDT 2004

On 7/29/04 6:26 PM, "Brendan Murphy" <bmurf at comcast.net> wrote:

> I solved the problem. Valentina seems to be very picky and dies in
> ungracious ways if every little detail isn't just right (in
> initializing valentina).

> For example I was getting an error code of 2 after trying to open a database.
> So encryption wasn't the root problem.

Hi Brendan,

Can you explain in more details where was problem and how to reproduce?

So problem in Init() or in Open()

What was your mistake?
And what you have change in code to fix it?

-------
I do not think that this is the same problem, Zav.
Your killer-bug I have fix few months ago after somebody have explain in
detailed steps how to reproduce it.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com