Encryption and Win32

Zav - Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Thu Jul 29 09:02:29 CDT 2004

On Jul 29, 2004, at 8:26 AM, Brendan Murphy wrote:

> I solved the problem. Valentina seems to be very picky and dies in
> ungracious ways if every little detail isn't just right (in
> initializing valentina). For example I was getting an error code
> of 2 after trying to open a database. So encryption wasn't the
> root problem.

This still hasn't been addressed?  One would think with all the stink I
raised, that the initialization routine would have more error checking
and error case handling.

Putting some safety on the initialization routines would be very nice
for users who like to play around and may easily do things that are not
exactly kosher.

Put some cushions on those sharp edges please.

- Zav
Starring in the Tony award winning play, Lingo, the musical.