[V4RB] RegEx search and UTF-8

Daniel FLEURY daniel.fleury at free.fr
Fri Jul 23 15:15:01 CDT 2004

Hello,

Me too, I have problems using regex with
non-englishs characters (accents). It seems it is
a bug in the old regex engine used vith valentina
1.
I did some tests vith  Valentina Studio 2 and no problem with it
Please, Ruslan, can you update the regex engine in Valentina 1 ? ;-)
Another problem for me: using V4RB 1.10,  I
encounter encodings problems with VText in XP, so
I still use the 1.98

Best regards,
Daniel