[V4RB] Frustration

keatk at comcast.net keatk at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 21:10:10 CDT 2004

I have literally spent days trying to figure out why some code was misbehaving... and it has put mehind on a significant deadline.

Well it turns out that deletes were not geting casacaded through VObjectPtr's even though the kV_Casacade flag was set

It was because I set the flag parameter to kV_Cascade + kV_Indexed in the constructor...

Once I gor rid of the + kV_Indexed the cascade ocurred....

I realized the + kV_Indexed was probabaly not needed, but it it helped me document intent and I never imagine it could cause a problem!

valentina (At least < 2) hasa lot of little quirks.... grrrrrrr

- karen