connect to local embedded DB and served DB in same app ?

Barney barney at custombased.com
Thu Jul 15 11:42:32 CDT 2004

Hi,

My project uses a local embedded DB file which each user
has.

Now though I would like to take the inventory data
and serve it so a few different uses can have one central
inventory.

I would like to place a separate DB on the server and serve it using
Vserver.

It would seem that I can't get access to this though ?

Because I must use a V4RB plugin of
the embedded DB type to access the local embedded DB, it won't allow
me to access the served DB.

Is there any way the same project can access both a local DB on each machine
AND a served file somewhere on the network ?

Thanks

Barney