Lynn Fredricks, what logo and/or text should I include in my program?

Richard Altenburg valentina at brainchild.nl
Sat Jan 31 09:38:49 CST 2004

It has been quite some time since I used Valentina for REALbasic, but in the
update to version 1.1 of our Picture Patrol Officer programs, we use
Valentina to store tens of thousands of newsgroup names.

We will release this update tomorrow morning, and I am busy updating our PAD
files, web pages and help files.

Now I would like to know if and how I should mention Paradigma or Valentina.
I wanted to put Paradigma in the acknowledgment section of the help, but not
for legal reasons, but just to say 'thank you' for such a nice database
engine.

What else should I do? (I know, I could read the agreement, but time is
always expensive when you are about to release something)

Thanks for your comments (which could be useful for other developers, I
remember much discussions about it).

--

Richard Altenburg
Brainchild        <http://www.brainchild.nl/>