Valentina's own methods vs SQL

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jan 30 09:23:19 CST 2004

on 1/30/04 7:14 AM, yasuhiro tanaka at tanaka at oak.zero.ad.jp wrote:

Hi Yasuhiro-san,

>> No MAJOR difference.
>>
>> You can choose any of this ways.
>>
>> Up to you favor.
>>

> Aha!
>
> May I ask you another question ?

Of course.

> What does 'MemBuffer_SwapLong' method do ?

It swap bytes from bin endian to little endian in 4 bytes ULONG.

> There is no description on the documents.

MemBuffer -- that was idea add some functions to work with BLOBs and binary
data. It is not finished. And it looks Director developers do not need it.

Only once somebody have use MemBuffer_SwapLong when manually copy BLOB
records from one db to another.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com