V4RB and Windows

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Thu Jan 29 23:07:39 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

Just spent the whole day working on V4RB and Windows. I downloaded the
latest version of V4RB for Windows and recompiled my windows programs on my
windows machine. I am finding really severe problems with this. My Macintosh
version is working with no problems at all but on the Windows version I am
getting an awful lot of databases corrupting. In fact I can't run my
workstation program at all as soon as I start my server version (these are
my own programs, not your server version). My database files keep coming
back that they have corrupted as soon as I have sent across forty or fifty
new files. The workstation files keep coming back that they are corrupted.
All these with a -351 varchar error.

I know you had a Mac varchar error which you fixed and seems to be going
fine but are you sure the PC version is working correctly?

I really need some help on this as I have customers who are waiting for a
fix for this problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 198, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>