[V4RB] Does order in constructor make difference?

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Sat Jan 24 13:01:26 CST 2004

Just thought I'd add something. I found that if I create methods that rely
on information in a method that I created later then it seems to crash. VAPP
brings it up fine but spacing through a set of records creates problems. So,
for example, if I have a method that says CONCAT(overall1,overall2), but
overall1 and overall2 are methods that I created afterwards, the database
seems to then fail. After putting the methods in the right order (deleting
and recreating them) the database seems to be fine at this stage.

I don't know if this helps at all.

Cindy