consistent error code

X Y xyzabc1010 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 10:37:49 CST 2004

Hi All,
I am trying to catch error codes and determine which
action to take. For example, when the database is
being used by another person, I want the program to
retry opening the DB. Otherwise, if there is any other
problems such as couldnt find the network. I want the
system to notify the user of an error.

My question is when the database is locked by another
user does it always return the error code: 32. I saw
there is a -43 and -49 error code which noted the
database is in use.

Thanks