AW: AW: [V4MD] V4MD Xtra vs. V4MD_client Xtra

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Wed Jan 7 18:53:23 CST 2004

I understand now. Difficult task.

I would rather export the single DB to XML or CSV if possible and then
import it to the server version. Of course if you have BLOBs or PICs it will
fail I guess.

I wonder what would happen if you rename your databases to Single 1, Single
2 etc, copy them in the server databases folder and restart the service. Or
copy them there before you start the service. Now they should be available
from the Vserver. Then make a new DB and copy each record from the different
DBs seperately?

V12 is not a problem since you can use the different xtras.

Florian