Vapp 1.10 and new databases and RB5.4.2

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 22:14:06 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan:
	If I create the objectptr object in VAPP, I can set the target to the table.  This
worked fine when I upgraded my older database.
	In my new program, when the database is created the target value of the
objectptrs does not seem to getting passed.  When I open VAPP the table are
highlighted in red instead of blue and I cannot browse without first correcting this in
the 'Define Fields'.
	I asked for and got reports telling me the databases are fine using your
utilities and they do seem fine as I use them.

	The older databases were upgraded using VAPP and I am able to use them
inside both my app and yours...any ideas...below is the coding.

MyDb as VDatabase

Sub MyDB()
mA = new boAct(self)

Properties - mA as boAct

boAct as VBaseObject

Sub boAct(InDatabase as MyDb)

name = "active"
idfld = new Vstring("id",25,"Ascii","Kv_Indexed)
mAptr = new VObjectPtr("activeptr",Indatabase.MyDb,kV_SetNull)

Properties - idfld as Vstring
maptr as VObjectptr