[V4RB] Is current Valentina version ready for RB 5.5

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Feb 27 02:54:17 CST 2004

Hi,

To give more details, following query works on Mac OS X and Mac OS 9,
but not on Windows XP (it returns NIL):

aCursor = inDatabase.SQLselect("Select * from Preferences where
PrefEntry_Name='"+inKey+"'", kV_Server, kV_NoLocks, kV_Random)

This same query works fine on Windows XP if I compile the same app with
RB5.2.4. Why this query returns NIL only on Windows XP when the app is
compiled with RB5.5? After 2 hours and with many different databases it
never returns anything else than NIL. Go back to RB5.2.4 and it
works... It is clear there is a problem here.

Stan