does V4MD back itself up?

Andrew Sinning andrew at learningware.com
Wed Feb 25 14:44:20 CST 2004

I'm can't believe that this is happening, but I have to make sure before
I go digging around for an explanation:

Does V4MD have some kind of built-in procedure so that if the Director
Projector that is connected to a db crashes (or does a force-quit)
without explicitly disconnecting from the db, then the db reverts to the
state it was in when opened?

I finding the strangest thing:   If I force quit out of my Projector
without doing

  dbConn.CloseDatabase()
  ValentinaShutDown()

then the next time I open the db it is back where it was the last time I
opened it.

Am I out of my mind, or is this a feature?