Valentina Digest, Vol 14, Issue 50

macmec macmec at mac.com
Wed Feb 25 12:08:19 CST 2004

Right, pre-OS 8.6 is an issue.  As for the shared assets, I've
successfully linked shared assets in the root of the bundle, so all
projectors could use them.  In fact, if I remember right, I even had a
Win folder in the bundle, to accomplish cross-platform burning using
shared assets throughout, keeping the whole thing very clean.  I could
be wrong on that, but it seems like I played with that and got it
working at one point.

macmec ~ macmec at mac.com
This message was sent from a Macintosh computer.  Epitome of creativity.