AW: Valentina + Director in a local Browser

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Wed Feb 25 13:31:28 CST 2004

A .dcr is a shockwave movie, which is frankly said Director's online
format.You can download the player engine as a browser plug-in.

Because of security reasons, an xtra that shall work with shockwave movies
must be certified by macromedia as "shockwave-safe".
For all xtras writing and reading from hard disk, this is not quite easy I
think. I don't know if there are other DB Xtras that are shockwave safe and
work with a local database.

Best regards, Florian