COM Database VB6 question

Lee Miller leemiller at madisongrp.com
Sun Feb 22 10:17:53 CST 2004

I have 2 databases with the same exact structure.
One has no records in any of the tables. The second database is in a
different directory.
All the table names are the same and all the field names within each table
are exactly the same.
I know how to move data from a non-Valentina database to a Valentina
database using the ODBC tool.
I would like to know the most efficient way to copy all the data from the
first database to the second empty database through code.

I'm looking for something simple like:

Flush Database1.table1 To Database2.Table1
Flush Database1.table2 To Database2.Table2

Thanks

Lee Miller