FIXED: [VXCMD client] Revolution test stack

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 21 16:18:58 CST 2004

on 2/20/04 10:23 PM, Ben Weisner at ben at readnaturally.com wrote:

Hi guys,

VXCMD_Clients uploaded.

    all: Classic, Macho and Windows.

BUG was in code of VXCMD, on Database_New()

I have introduce this bug when did add support of form

    Database_New( SrvRef )

As result, I have broke, that if IP comes as "192.168.2.3"
I.e. Numbers, it was recognized as srvRef.

Chris,

Please note,

    dbRef = Database_New( host, sa, sa )    << we create object

    dbRef = Database_Open( path,  dbRef )

DbRef is the same object.

In your test code you write

    connRef = Database_New( host, sa, sa )    << we create object

    dbRef = Database_Open( path,  connRef )

This is not very correct.

Connection as separate object now it is possible to create using
Vserver_New()

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com