VXCMD_Client_Classic_MC

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 18 17:11:48 CST 2004

on 2/18/04 12:38 PM, Robert Brenstein at rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de wrote:

> Ruslan, having to use a different valentina call for local and server
> activities may actually be a good approach for coding.
>
> get valentina ("SqlSelect",dbName,query)
> get valentina_server ("SqlSelect",dbName,query)

Robert,

I have told already.
We need differ ONLY and ONLY database object creation.

    db_local = Valentina( "New_Database")
        << create LOCAL db object from VDL.dll

    db_remote = Valentina( "New_Database", host, ... )
        << create REMOTE db from VDK_CLIENT.dll

As result we get 2 dbRef.

Now database objects SELF know which code LOCAL or REMOTE to use.

And all rest coding will be the same.
At least it must works in this way.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com