VXCMD_Client_Classic_MC

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 17 23:09:18 CST 2004

on 2/17/04 9:10 PM, Chris Sheffield at cm_sheffield at yahoo.com wrote:

> Thanks for getting that done so quickly.
> Unfortunately, it's still not working, but I've never
> been able to get the Carbon version to work with
> Revolution at all.  I've always used the Classic
> version.  Is there something I need to do differently?
> The Classic non-client version works perfectly.  I've
> copied the CODE resource into my stack and the
> VXCMD_Client_Carbon_MC file is located in the same
> folder as my app.  Have I not done it correctly?

Hi Chris,

I have upload both VXCMD_Client Carbon and Classic.

Both now have stack.
It have CODE with 1200 and 1202 id

    1200 -> Classic
    1202 -> Carbon

Please check, may be Revolution want for Carbon some other id?

> Also, is it possible to put both the client and
> non-client CODE resources into my stack at the same
> time so that I can easily switch between the two
> without having to recopy them and rebuild my app?

You know may be yes, possible,

It seems MetCard/Rev expect Ids of CODE resources in some circle.

So you can have 2 CARBON resources with e.g 1202 and 1205 ids.
Read their docs.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com