Project shipped

Erich Geiersberger erichg at mcmm.com
Fri Feb 13 17:18:04 CST 2004

Hi,

I just wanted to inform all that my V4MD project has finally shipped.
It allows a single user database as well as a networked VServer DB,
runs on PC and Mac and worked reliably during all final tests.

There have been some problems related to the way I use the Xtras
during the installation process (I need to switch between V4MD and
V4MD_Client a couple of times) on older Mac systems (OS 8 and 9) but
that is surely not standard usage.

I was able to cope with that by restricting some installation options
for these systems.

Thanks for your help during development, especially to Ruslan.

Erich Geiersberger

Media Connect Multimedia
Gratzmuellerstr. 1
86150 Augsburg, Germany