Valentina 2.0. -- What is your 3 DREAM features?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Feb 1 14:54:02 CST 2004

-----------------
> At least Director offers callback methods which could receive such a message.
>
> It would simplify handling of this kind of events. I could display an
> alert to the user "You have been disconnected due to inactivity" and
> send him back to a login screen.

I see what you mean!

Igor, to implement this, you need add into C++ Client SDK,
Callback function which IS called when server send to client message that it
is disconnected.

I am sure it send such message, yes?

Then we will be able use this callback to implement in V4MD and V4RB
callback on Lingo and RB code level. You see?
REALbasic name this Events it seems.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com