Vserver windows 98

Martin Wright martin at kinetix.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 23:24:21 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan/Igor

I'm not suggesting that this is anybody's fault except ours.
The products and quality of support we get from you guys is as good as it
gets.

What is annoying though, we've spent $$$ testing these products over the
past 3 months with a test centre and this problem never came up until now.
But ultimately it's our responsibility.

Thanks
Martin