How to create ListBox/Datagrid in Director? Crossplatform?

Gunnar Swan gunnarswan at PracticeToPass.com
Fri Aug 27 19:38:58 CDT 2004

Well actually, Alex Zavatone has great stuff, and really took LDM's quite ... quite far.
If you did it his way, they were reliable.

We ALMOST deployed them into production.  We spent THOUSANDS in labor working the List-Dropdown-Grid issue with Director.

I REALLY   ....    R  E  A  L   L  Y ....

wish that Director supported LDM's better.

Because of simple things like DropDown - List - Grid ... we're SERIOUSLY thinking of using an other tool as outside wrapper that will encase simpler Director movies.
The business model and customer desires are driving us out of Director.
Too sad, too bad.