Valentina RB ans RB 5

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Fri Aug 20 19:27:38 CDT 2004

Am 20. Aug 2004 um 19:35 Uhr schrieb Stéphane Pinel:

> I tried to rename MyDB to MyvDB : same result. The thing is, I can't
> get the entire error message returned by the compiler because it is
> really truncated in the Property Declaration Dialog box:
>
> The only thing I am able to read is :
>
> "e name as a class. You must resolve this conflict".
>
> I found so bad placing truncated error messages this way ;-)

This error-message-part shows IMHO that you have the name VDatabase
also used in a class, classname or anywhere else.
Could you export project in an XML-file or Textfile and search there
for VDatabase and MyDB?

A long time ago, when I moced to RB 5.2.4 is remember I had a same
problem, but with Menu and Constants :-((

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.3.5de / RB 5.2.4de or 5.5.3/ Valentina 1.10.0
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de