Valentina RB ans RB 5

Stéphane Pinel spinel at exenevex.com
Fri Aug 20 19:35:54 CDT 2004

Le 20 août 04, à 19:10, Claudius Sailer a écrit :

> How often do you use MyDB?
> Do you use this also for Windows, Menue, Button e.g.?

Nope. Only to reference my class instance, so :

- Only in code (referencing my class instance)
- And in the Property declaration : "MyDB As VDataBase"

I tried to rename MyDB to MyvDB : same result. The thing is, I can't
get the entire error message returned by the compiler because it is
really truncated in the Property Declaration Dialog box:

The only thing I am able to read is :

"e name as a class. You must resolve this conflict".

I found so bad placing truncated error messages this way ;-)

Thanks for your time.

Stephane