Valentina RB ans RB 5

Franco Vaccari vaccari at dst.units.it
Fri Aug 20 17:16:44 CDT 2004

I'm using 10.3.5, RB 5.5.2 and V4RB.rbx version 1.10.b20, created on
Dec 23, 2003. Very stable. I remember that at the time of the upgrade
to RB5 (or 5.5???) I had to modify part of the code pertaining to
Valentina, but can't remember what exactly it was... For sure it was
SQLselect statements, that changed slightly their syntax with version
1.9.8, if the notes I've found on my version history are correct. You
have to change a statement like

myCursor= myDB.SQLSelect(SQLstring)

into

myCursor= myDB.SQLSelect(SQLstring,kV_Server,kV_NoLocks,kV_Random)

in order to have the same behavior as before.

Sorry I can't help more

Franco