clearing the cache

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 09:02:09 CDT 2004

Hi, Ruslan.  Thanks for responding.

I have a little more info on this.  I turns out I had
made a mistake and had only specified a 3KB cache
(3*1024).  I increased that to 3MB (3*1024*1024) along
with calling Shutdown, and that seems to have helped.
With the increased cache size, the memory usage
doesn't seem to increase like it did.  Not sure why.
But could there be some issue with specifying a cache
that is too small?

Anyway, it appears to be okay after making these
couple changes.  Thanks again.

Chris

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>