I was just talking to the boys upstairs and He says...

jda jda at his.com
Mon Aug 9 16:50:04 CDT 2004

>I'd re-consider "only one". I think you'll find that over time, this
>might cause more maintenance problems for you.

I politely disagree, especially for a consumer product (don't know
what platform you are on, but on Macs this would be alien to most
users). I have one db file, but include a menu option to reindex the
database. My users find that quite natural. Finding a .idx file and
trashing it is OK for a developer or a savvy user, but not for
novices (IMHO, of course).

Jon