[V4RB] OPEN/Close trick?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Aug 3 21:31:35 CDT 2004

On 8/3/04 9:23 PM, "Karen" <keatk at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2004, at 2:00 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> Just at 1 of next month you need come to paradigma site and get new
>> license
>> file.
>>
>> Yes, a little annoying, but you get working Vserver for free. :-)
>>

> And if I'm out sick or forget, the managers don't get their data and
> the techs will be frustrated... I value my job! ;-)

Ah, so you have the whole company of managers.

Hmm, then why not spend $300 for lowest Vserver ?
If you use it on day per day basic, I think this is logical.

You will save you DEVELOPMENT TIME, I think it have price $30-50 per hour?
:-)

And if Vserver will work faster then your managers also will save own work
time.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com