[V4RB] OPEN/Close trick?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Aug 3 21:00:56 CDT 2004

On 8/3/04 7:42 PM, "Karen" <keatk at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Keith DeLong wrote:
>
>> But given Ruslan's progress with Vserver and the 2.0 platform, I think
>> moving to Vserver will be your best bet today.
>>
> But that is $ and I won't make any money off of this... it's for
> internal use at work for a project with *no* funding (i'm doing it on
> my own initiative - I bought v4rb on my own a couple of years ago too
> for hobby use) so that is not an option...

I have you a hint.

You still can use Valentina server!

Note, that Valentina server DEMO on our site, can work in mode 24 x 7.
You can use it in your internal project the whole month non-stop.

Just at 1 of next month you need come to paradigma site and get new license
file.

Yes, a little annoying, but you get working Vserver for free. :-)

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com