Losing records ??

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at communication-unltd.com
Tue Apr 20 12:20:58 CDT 2004

Ruslan,

>Disappear records or values?

records

>     records means -- there was e.g. 10 records, now 4 records.
>     values means -- records number the same, but date values are other.

Originally I had about 50 records and ended up with 4 so I'd lost 46
>?
>
>This is strange, because
>
>      mydb.dateformat = 1
>
>Must not touch not records not values.
>
>Dates are stored in YMD neutral format,
>So Valentina must not touch valus when you change date order.
>
>Strange bug.
  probably me, because I just tried doing the same with the single
table example and couldn't reproduce.

aah, one thing I forgot was that I had changed my "international
settings" to the US date format just before. I'll try changing that
back and then redo the single table test.

I'll let you know if I can reproduce it.

Thanks

Fred