customized Valentina Server installation

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 07:39:11 CDT 2004

I'm trying to put together a customized installation
for my users.  The directions in VServer.pdf state
that for Mac OS X, it is necessary to restart the
computer after installing the necessary items.  Is
this really the case?  Can't you just start the
service with a shell command of some kind?

I'm using Revolution and my installer will most likely
be done with Revolution.  So if I can just issue a
shell or open process command, that'd be great.  Not
sure how happy most people are going to be about
having to restart their server.

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally