AW: [V4MD]: Mac OSX error -61 in projector

Christian Kirchhoff ckirchho at directmedia.de
Wed Apr 7 14:41:19 CDT 2004

Hello Tschoatscho,

thanks for your hints.

I am opening the database in a frame script that is in the first frame of
the "main movie" (the one that is opened by the stub movie/projector).

I don't think that it is a Unix problem, because the same problem applies to
Mac OS Classic.

Plus: As I wrote my former project uses exactly the same strategy, and that
project works on both Mac OS Classic and Mac OS X.

But I will write a test movie where I open the database a little later, and
see what happens then.

Regards,

Christian