Saving dates on Vserver

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Sep 24 21:58:54 CDT 2003

on 9/24/03 8:44 PM, Igor Gomon at giv_ua at inbox.ru wrote:

> Hi Florian,
>
>> Has something changed with the way Valentina treats date formats on
>> Vserver? Because since I switched from Standalone to Server my dates fail.
>> Just wanted to ask before I plunge deep into my code...
> No, nothing have changed.
> Then this means there are bugs in date/time handling :(
>
> So, what is the problem?

Yes, describe a problem.

Also.

1) try to run server and client on the same computer.
Problem still here?

If no then probably your server and client computers have different OS
settings...Although I am not sure that this should affect.

When user on FRENCH computer send some date as DATE value,
Valentina convert it to internal format that can be sent to e.g. Japan
computer and it understand it.

May be you send dates as STRINGS?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com