[VAPP] Major Bug Regarding Accessing Baseobject

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Sep 23 16:54:40 CDT 2003

It turns out that somewhere way back 20 or so builds ago, those tables
were OK. But my question remains... why did VAPP and Valentina act this
way? (BTW: The error was "ExpectedBONotFound" when I tried to query it
from my program.) If nothing else, it should have shown up in the
Diagnose Database/BaseObject commands...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/