[VSRV] install error

Deane Venske dean at eduss.com
Tue Sep 23 23:53:46 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I'm having a problem with the VServer install at home. It seems not to
install the VServer.ini file or the master database files. So when it
tries to start I get an error message :
"Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Valentina Server\VServer_NT.exe
way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I know how much of a headache MSI's can be. Can you think of anything
that I may be doing wrong? I did install VServer successfully on my work
machine and installed it to a custom directory so that's not the problem.

Deane